While her LSU Tigers may have lost the BCS National Championship the other night, FBN reporter Sandra Smith says her time as a Tiger — on the Track & Field team — was invaluable. “It challenges you, it makes you smarter, it makes you more aggressive,” says Smith in Part III of our Media Beat interview. Smith also tells us why she’s shunning social media, for now: no Twitter, no Facebook. “I would only want to do that if I could give it my all.”
Part I: Monday, From the Windy City to Wall Street, FBN’s Sandra Smith Follows the Money
Part II: Tuesday, Sandra Smith Goes from Trader to Reporter
- This, and all our videos, can also be viewed on our YouTube Channel.
- Anthony Scaramucci Expected to Join FBN as Contributor
- Why Jo Ling Kent Joined FBN: 'I Love Following Stories That are Changing Every Single Day'
- Maria Bartiromo Returns to NYSE for Summer Fridays: 'We Wanted to Kick it Up a Little'
- How Charles Payne Taught Himself About Wall Street