- CNNMoney continues its hiring spree, poaching two more from Bloomberg. Jason Farkas, a daytime executive producer and Cullen Daly, a coordinating producer, will be joining the CNN brand, which split from TIME Inc.’s Money magazine last month. Daly will be Senior Producer, leading the originals video team while Farkas is taking a leadership role in original series and programming. CNNMoney hired away Bloomberg reporter Christina Alesci last month.
- Jane Spencer joins Fusion tomorrow as Editor-in-Chief of all digital platforms. One of the founding editors of The Daily Beast, Spencer was a correspondent for The Wall Street Journal in Hong Kong and New York. She’ll be based in Miami for the ABC/Univision network. Spencer joins other recent digital hires including Anna Holmes, Felix Salmon and Mariana Santos.
- July 2014 Ratings: CNN #2 in Total Day, Primetime Demo
- CNN's Karl Penhaul Ducks for Cover as Blasts Go Off During Gaza Live Shots
- Jorge Ramos Asks Hillary Clinton: 'Do You Think You Have a Latino Problem?'
- Suspect Killed in NYC Shootout Was Featured on John Walsh's CNN Show