Bloomberg TV’s Margaret Brennan watched too much news as a kid, at least that’s what her mom tells her. In part II of our Media Beat interview, Brennan, the anchor of Bloomberg’s “In Business” (9-11amET), tells us how she landed at CNBC and the “long, drawn-out few months” of deciding to leave the network — after seven years — for the unknown at Bloomberg. “Sometimes when you’re homegrown, people don’t realize your potential. They kind of have to see it from the outside and say ‘Hey, why didn’t we give you that shot.’”
- Part I – Monday: Brennan on what makes Bloomberg different from CNBC and FBN
- Part III – Tomorrow: Bloomberg’s big marketing push
This video, and our entire Media Beat series, can also be viewed on our YouTube Channel.
- Charlie Rose: 'I Tend Not to Take Stock Advice From Television'
- Bloomberg Tasks Two With 'Reviewing' Company In Light Of Privacy Breach
- Bloomberg EIC: Journalists Using Terminals For Subscriber Information 'Inexcusable'
- CNBC Breaks News on Bloomberg Terminal Snooping Scandal