Hell hath no fury like “The View” co-hosts scorned?
At the top of the ABC talk show this morning, Barbara Walters announced that GOP Presidential candidate Mitt Romney will not be appearing for an interview on Thursday. Romney had scheduled an appearance on the program last month. Earlier in September Romney said that going on “The View” was “high-risk” because “of the five women on it, only one is conservative, and four are sharp-tongued and not conservative.”
As The Huffington Post notes, Walters told the audience today:
Gov. Romney was supposed to be on with us this Thursday with Ann Romney. We were looking forward to it. Over the weekend, his people said that he had scheduling problems and would not be coming on with us. Nor at this point did he feel that he could reschedule. We are happy to have Mrs. Romney on with us. We are sorry that we won’t have Governor Romney and that’s the situation…He can change his mind and we hope he does. It would be our pleasure to have him on the program.
- Sharpton: 'We Are Engaged in Immediate Conversations' With WH Over Holder Successor
- Journalists Under Close Watch at Clinton Global Initiative
- The Week of the International Gets
- Eric Bolling, Anthony Weiner Spar on Twitter over Weiner's Fox Comments