TVSpy LostRemote AgencySpy PRNewser FishbowlNY FishbowlDC SocialTimes AllFacebook 10,000 Words GalleyCat UnBeige MediaJobsDaily

Morning Show Ratings: Week of October 24

NBC’s “Today” was the most-watched morning show for the week of October 24-28, topping “Good Morning America” by 530,000 total viewers and 480,000 A25-54 viewers.

Despite a sizable NBC lead, “GMA” is the only morning show to improve on its year-ago average in the demographic. “GMA” is up +11%, while “Today” is down -6% and “The Early Show” on CBS is down -11%.

“GMA” was also up +9% in total viewers. “Today” was up +1% and “The Early Show” was down -10%.

The averages for the week of October 24:

  • Total Viewers: NBC: 5.37M / ABC: 4.84M / CBS: 2.55M
  • A25-54 viewers: NBC: 2.43M / ABC: 1.95M / CBS: 1.10M
Mediabistro Course

Online Production for Writers and Editors

Online Production for Writers and EditorsStarting July 17, learn how to create multi-dimensional content for your digital mediums! Taught by a multiplatform journalist, Darragh Worland will teach you how to create content that is multi-dimensional and editorially relevant, use the web to its full potential, create stories that have social media campaigns built in and increase your value as as an employee. Register now!