Voters in Michigan and Arizona go to the polls tomorrow. Polls close at 8pmET in Lower Michigan and most of the U.P. And and hour later, at 9pmET, in the Westernmost counties which are in the Central Time Zone. Polls close at 9pmET in Arizona.
- FNC will be live from 9pm – Midnight ET with co-anchors Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly reporting the voting results from both states. Martha MacCallum and Bill Hemmer will provided live coverage of exit poll numbers. Also contributing to the network’s primary coverage: Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron, correspondents Shannon Bream and Mike Tobin, and Senior National Correspondent John Roberts who will be stationed at the primary locations and candidates’ headquarters.
- Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Erin Burnett and John King will headline CNN’s America’s Choice 2012 coverage beginning at 7pmET. CNN Gloria Borger and David Gergen, along with political contributors Paul Begala, Maria Cardona, Alex Castellanos and Ari Fleischer will be on set in the CNN Election Center. Candy Crowley will report from Romney campaign headquarters in Michigan, Jim Acosta will be at Santorum headquarters, and Joe Johns will be at Gingrich headquarters.
- MSNBC will air live special coverage from 8pm – Midnight ET. MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Rev. Al Sharpton, Ed Schultz and Lawrence O’Donnell will lead coverage and analysis of the results.
- FBN’s Neil Cavuto will host special live coverage starting at 8pmET. FBN’s Rich Edson will report live from Michigan while Lori Rothman will be in-studio to examine exit poll data.
- A Strange Day for the White House Press, and Secret Service
- Scarborough Wonders if MSNBC Will Cover a Christie Exoneration As Much as Charges
- How Does the Obama Administration Block Information to the Press?
- Rupert Murdoch Won't Go After Time Warner 'In A Hostile Way'