November makes it 131 straight months — since January 2002 — that Fox News Channel has been the most-watched cable news network in total viewers. Fox news had nine out of the top 10 programs in cable news based on total viewers, and seven out of the top 10 in A25-54 viewers.
The ratings for November 2012:
- Primetime (Mon-Sun): 2,556,000 Total Viewers / 574,000 A25-54
- Total Day (Mon-Sun): 1,461,000 Total Viewers / 352,000 A25-54
FNC was #1 across the board during every hour in total viewers and A25-54 viewers in November. In Primetime, FNC beat CNN and MSNBC combined during the 8PM, 9PM and 10PM hours.
And several FNC daytime shows had their best months ever. “America Live with Megyn Kelly” and “The Five” had their best months in both Total Viewers and younger viewers. “America’s Newsroom” and “Happening Now” had their best months ever in Total Viewers. “Fox & Friends,” “Your World with Neil Cavuto” and “Studio B with Shepard Smith” had their best months since Sept. 2005, when Hurricane Katrina dominated cable news coverage.
- The Scoreboard: Wednesday, March 5
- Neil Cavuto on Feeling Moved to Tell Viewers: 'It's Not Me, It's The Multiple Sclerosis'
- Fox News Producer on Her Battle With Rare Type of Breast Cancer
- The Scoreboard: Tuesday, March 4