HLN anchor Robin Meade has been a performer all her life. From school concerts to beauty pageants, Meade has turned a passion for performing into an award-winning news career. The former Miss Ohio, who’s hosted HLN’s morning show since 2001, has returned to the stage performing songs from her album “Brand New Day.” In the first part of our Media Beat interview, Meade tells us how songwriting and news writing are not all that different.
This and all mediabistroTV productions can also be viewed on our YouTube Channel.
- Part II | Tomorrow: How “News and Views” Doesn’t Always Mean Opinion
- Part III | Wednesday: Robin Meade Cleans Up the “Dirty Laundry”
- As Time Warner Ends Vice Talks, A&E Plans $250M Stake in Media Company
- How 'Right This Minute' is Making Viral Video the Star of Its Show
- Turner Offers Buyouts to Hundreds of Employees; Will Also Seek 'Additional Reductions in Staffing'
- Time Warner Talked with Glenn Beck About Replacing HLN with The Blaze