Fox News stayed far ahead in the cable news ratings for the month of September pulling in the top 16 shows on all of cable news in Total Viewers. A bit of a comparison: FNC’s 16th most-watched show, the NoonET hour, averaged 888,000 Total Viewers. MSNBC’s most-watched show, “The Rachel Maddow Show” at 9pmET averaged 875,000 for the month.
The ratings for September, 2011:
- Primetime (Mon-Sun): 1.928M Total Viewers / 425K A25-54
- Total Day (Mon-Sun): 1.060M Total Viewers / 264K A25-54
FNC’s Monday-Friday primetime was up +5% in Total Viewers and down -4% in younger viewers year-over-year. Greta Van Susteren at 10pmET is up the most in FNC’s primetime +6% in Total Viewers / +1% in younger viewers. Bill O’Reilly was flat in Total Viewers and down -14% in younger viewers and Sean Hannity was down -5% in Total Viewers and down -13% in younger viewers.
“The Five” which replaced Glenn Beck at 5pmET is down -32% in Total Viewers and -33% in younger viewers.
- The Scoreboard: Wednesday, April 23
- Sean Hannity Comes Out Against 'Repugnant' Cliven Bundy Comments
- Megyn Kelly: 'I Try Not to Get Drunk on My Own Wine, 'Cause I Would Be the Only One'
- Greta Van Susteren 'Condemns' Cliven Bundy's Comments About African Americans