- He may have passed on Jimmy Kimmel, but President Obama will be sitting down with CNBC’s chief economics correspondent Steve Liesman tomorrow. The discussion will stick to money matters: taxes, minimum wage and the economy, among others.
- Danna Castiglia has been named VP of Business Development for CBS News. A 17-year CBS veteran, Castiglia will manage business-related transactions within CBS News in this new position. Most recently, she served as CBS’s VP of Corporate Development.
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS
- The Ticker: Scots Vote, Tall Shoes, New Film
- The Afternoon Ticker: David & Jimmy, 'Outnumbered,' Wire Walk