- NBC News is launching a company-wide initiative examining gun violence, gun legislation and gun ownership. All NBC News programs, as well as MSNBC, CNBC and NBC news Digital, will provide programming for the initiative, which is being called “Flashpoint: Guns in America.”
- “Dateline” had a very strong Friday night. Leading in to “Rock Center” at 10 PM, the two-hour edition of the program had its best total viewership rating since September of 2011, with seven million viewers.
- NBC news is partnering with the US Patent & Trademark Office and the National Science Foundation on an educational video series, ‘Science of Innovation.” Ann Curry will host the series, which highlights innovators and inventions. It will be available to NBC affiliates and schools across the country.
- Megyn Kelly on White House Christmas Party: 'Boy or Boy Did I See a Lot of MSNBC Anchors'
- NBC News Producer's Sons Were Inside Peshawar School During Attack
- The P.M Ticker: New Day, New City, New Baby
- The Tuesday Ticker: Winter, '60,' '48'