- Jim Acosta has been promoted to national political correspondent for CNN. The suburban DC native has mostly been covering politics since joining CNN in 2007. In 2009, Cuban-American Acosta traveled to Havana where he reported on US-Cuban relations and met his own long-lost relatives. From 2003-2007 Acosta was a correspondent for CBS News. Before that he had stints in local TV news in Knoxville, Dallas and Chicago.
- Maribel Aber is joining CNN Newsource as a correspondent for a new multi-platform financial news service produced in conjunction with CNNMoney.com. From the floor of the NASDAQ, Aber will present “CNN Money Matters” reports for CNN and its affiliates. Earlier in her career Aber was VP of NASDAQ MarketSite overseeing operations at the Times Square studio.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'