- The month-old “Money with Melissa Francis” on FBN is already seeing ratings results. The show had its first A25-54 demo win against CNBC’s “Fast Money” in the 5pmET timeslot. Last Thursday, July 12 Francis averaged 35,000 viewers to “Fast Money’s” 28,000.
- Christiane Amanpour hosts her CNNI show from Jerusalem today and tomorrow. Guests include Salam Fayyad, Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority. Topics include whether former PLO chairman Yasser Arafat’s body should be exhumed.
- The National Science Foundation, NBC Learn and NBC Olympics have launched a series on the engineering that is part of the Olympics, as told by top athletes and engineers. “Science of the Summer Olympics: Engineering in Sports” is a continuation of the Emmy-winning NSF-NBC “Science of…” partnership. Watch the series here.
- The Morning Ticker: Everest Doc, Cooper Stalker, Jennings Move
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score
- The Sunday Ticker: Singing, Spying, Winning