- The Wrap’s Lucas Shaw writes about CNN’s social media domination, and argues that maybe… just maybe, there could be a correlation between social media reach and ratings, at least during big events. “I don’t think anyone can make case that there’s this causation where what happens on social media cause big ratings,” Steve Krakauer, senior digital producer for CNN, told TheWrap. “But on some of big events there’s a correlation.”
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'
- The Evening Ticker: Wallace, Zakaria, Philbin