- Fuse News, which was initially produced by former ABC, CBS, and CNN executive Rick Kaplan, has been cancelled. “We reached an agreement to sell Fuse to SiTV Media, and these changes are part of that transition,” a spokesperson tells TVNewser.
- New HBO host John Oliver tells The Daily Beast covering cable news is like absorbing poison, and CNN perplexes him. “What CNN are doing at the moment is more baffling to me. At least Fox are efficient at what they’re trying to do…I find that whole world very dispiriting.”
- CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper” will air Tapper’s interview with former President George W. Bush this afternoon. Tapper will speak with the former president about veterans’ issues.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'