- Ed Schultz‘s “The Ed Show” returns to MSNBC Saturday, May 11 at 5pmET. Airing Saturdays and Sundays, the show will debut as a one-hour program expanding to two hours this summer. “Ed” moved off weeknights last month.
- Former junior reporter turned Chicago-based correspondent Garrett Tenney had his first on air report since transitioning from the two year program. The second class will be underway soon, and FNC is accepting applicants.
- The Ticker: Scots Vote, Tall Shoes, New Film
- The Afternoon Ticker: David & Jimmy, 'Outnumbered,' Wire Walk
- The Afternoon Ticker: Nobles, Murdoch, 'Orange Room'
- The Saturday Ticker: Weather, Russert, Tapper