Who does Tucker Carlson think will be the GOP nominee in 2012? Here’s a hint: he isn’t on Fox News’s payroll.
In part III of our MediaBeat interview Carlson gives his take on the GOP field as well as on where Americans get their news during election season. “I personally think most nightly news programs are terrible. There’s so little news in it.”
- Part I – Monday: “I never cheer when anybody gets fired, having been fired, publicly, at least once.”
- Part II – Tuesday: Live TV is like crack
- Why ABC's Jon Karl Uses Twitter 'in Doses'
- ABC's Jonathan Karl on Pushing Beyond Official White House Line
- Bonnie Bernstein Takes Over Oprah's Studio
- From Gymnast to Sports Reporter, Bonnie Bernstein's Got a New Balancing Act