This week, The Boston Globe is hiring a digital designer, while KGTV needs a chief photojournalist. Pyramid Consulting Group needs a graphic design coordinator, and Morris Media Network is on the hunt for an assistant art director. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Digital Designer The Boston Globe (Boston, MA)
- Chief Photojournalist KGTV (San Diego, CA)
- Graphic Design Coordinator Pyramid Consulting Group (New York, NY)
- Assistant Art Director Morris Media Network (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Senior Interactive Designer NYC Interactive Agency (New York, NY)
Find more great design jobs on the UnBeige job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented UnBeige pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.