Do these words describe you: creative, passionate, collaborative, organized, multi-tasker, flexible, detailed, organized.
If so, you may be on your way to becoming the newest, part-time team member with REALM.
Who are we?
REALM is a consulting firm specializing in strategy and innovation for mission-based, non-profit senior health and housing providers and women religious congregations.
What are we looking for? An individual that has:
- High level of motivation
- Graphic creativity
- Intermediate competence in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint), social media and marketing
- Flexible part-time work hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail with strong understanding of grammar and punctuation
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an administrative role preferably
What can you do to become part of this amazing team?
Submit a one page or less, creative, introductory letter along with your resume to help us get a strong idea of who you are. Please include an example of a recent power point you developed, as well as a writing sample.