HelloGiggles.com is a women's website that covers lifestyle, beauty, fashion, friendship and entertainment, and reaches over 10M unique visitors every month. Our mission is to create a safe, inclusive space for women (men are welcome, of course!) that's smart and engaging. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and share a passion for delivering captivating, diverse content that is most relevant and meaningful to today's young women.
This position would focus on creating search-friendly content that would target specific keywords. It requires at least 2-3 years experience in SEO-specific content creation You will be:
- Researching high volume and high opportunity keywords and topics that resonate with the HelloGiggles audience and perform well on search.
- Writing 4-6 longform articles per week
- Assessing what content HG needs and assigning those search-optimized evergreen stories to HG contributors
- Auditing and analyzing existing HG content
- Training editors/contributors as needed on SEO best practices
- Reviewing and analyzing SEO referral reports
You should be comfortable with using:
-A team player: This position will require working closely with the editorial team, specifically the Editorial Director and Deputy Editor.
-Creative: You prefer to think outside the box and you're comfortable with packaging content in a way that is attention-grabbing and unique. You're an Internet obsessive who closely follows digital trends and growth.
-Technically proficient: You have a deep understanding of social and data platforms, Excel, Wordpress, GA, Brightedge, Google Trends, and Parsley. You innately understand what Internet users want to consume and how they consume it.
-Passionate about lifestyle content that includes topics such as: friendship, relationships, sex, health, wellness, careers, and finance.