- Full Time
WalletHub is rapidly growing and is seeking a motivated, hardworking, and competitive Writer. The position includes conducting industry research studies, writing blog posts and educational guides, moderating Q&A forums, developing in-house video content, and much more!
WalletHub contributes to most of the country’s largest national news outlets, including The Washington Post, Fox Business, The McClatchy Company, US News, The Huffington Post, American City Business Journals, Forbes, CNBC, Businessweek, and The Boston Globe.
Our team is hardworking, energetic, and focused on helping consumers save money. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to truly make a difference and enjoys a challenge.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields or equivalent experience
- Excellent writing skills (please send us two articles/essays that you have written and are most proud of)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in personal finance (mortgages, credit scores, etc.)
- Advanced research skills
- Ability & motivation to work 50-55 hrs per week
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Health benefits