About Your Role:
Dotdash is seeking a talented Email Contractor who will be an important contributor to driving growth and engagement through the email program. This is a flexible/partial telecommute contract position for 20-30 hours/week. The responsibilities of the contractor will include the development and implementation of email campaigns. The goal of these programs is to drive user retention and engagement on Dotdash.
This individual will be successful in this role if s/he can manage multiple concurrent projects while keeping focus on the overall KPIs of the program.
About Your Contributions:
- Build daily, weekly email campaigns for Dotdash newsletter franchises.
- Work with internal content producers on creative messages.
- Build and manage the email campaign production schedule. Responsible for the on-time and accurate deployment of email campaigns.
- 1-3 years experience developing and curating digital content for web, email and social environments against business goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience writing for email newsletters and developing email newsletters is a plus
- Proficient in HTML and CSS is a plus.
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the fastest-growing publishers online, and its brands are the fastest-growing in their respective categories. Dotdash brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Lifewire, ThoughtCo and TripSavvy.