Head of Content Management
- Full Time
The Giant Hairy Problem You’ll Be Solving
People hear about us from the reputation of our content -- our articles, a New York Times best selling book, our appearances in the New York Times and on TV -- which brings them to our site. If they like what they see, they join our email list and eventually join one of our premium programs.
That's where you come in. We're looking for a new Head of Content Management to lead the team dedicated to driving organic growth on iwillteachyoutoberich.com (personal finance) and our sister site growthlab.com (business)
You’ll Work On Projects Like...
You'll have a direct and daily impact on the quality and quantity of content we share, as well as the growth of the business.
We’re looking for consistent, high-quality content posted on a regular basis. You'll need to be experienced in content marketing, content creation, and management experience leading a team of writers.
Important: You should have a strong background in premium content and organic traffic.
You’ll need help to succeed so you’ll also be responsible for recruiting top internal and external talent to make IWT and GrowthLab best in class. It will be up to you to create an efficient, scalable content creation process that allows your team to deliver high volume exceptional quality.
What We're Looking For
- This is a full-time, 100% remote position. Must be US based.
- Incredible portfolio of short- and long-copy for premium content sites
- Proven track record recruiting and leading highly successful teams
- Experience in a high quality, high-volume environment
- Portfolio should include some material on business or personal finance
- Foundational understanding of sales and conversion metrics
- Ability to eat deadlines for lunch and ask for seconds
- No ego, you love to collaborate. The best idea always wins.
- Ability to work in a remote environment (this isn't easy)
- Able to work remotely with your own phone, computer and high speed internet access in place.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute editorial strategy to to produce high-quality content on money and business, at scale.
- Manage a team of writers to identify topics and combine creative brainstorming with data (e.g., keyword research and email CTRs).
- Report on success of content in attracting new readers and subscribers
- Coordinate content distribution through all channels, including social media and email
We build no-BS personal development brands that deliver real results. We currently run two:
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich, which helps readers live a Rich Life by mastering their personal finances
- GrowthLab, which helps readers start and grow an online business
Across both, we have more than 1 million readers every month. Each of our brands has an industry-leading suite of online courses that have changed the lives of tens of thousands of students, as well as contributions from a revolving door of industry all-stars. Our tiny team of remote employees has made quite the impact, but now we’re looking to go bigger. That’s where you come in.