Social Media Manager with Health Nut Mom Brand - Part Time, Work From Home
- Part Time
Health nut mom brand seeks a Social Media Manager to join our team and run all social accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, MySpace, and Twitter.
Okay, we're kidding about one of those.
The right candidate will combine clever copywriting and decent design skills with big ideas and a strategy mindset. Attention to detail and self-motivation is a must. As is a compassionate, beating heart; we're connecting with people versus “followers.”
This team member will skyrocket our social media presence by creating engaging and shareable content that attracts new and untapped audiences while delighting our current community of crunchy moms.
- Creating social strategies to elevate the brand and win the category
- Developing and posting engaging content to each platform every day, 365
- Timing and defining posts for maximum reach (using various social media tools)
- Curating and refining existing content for best impact
- Responding to people who comment and engage with the brand
- Expand audience reach on each platform through organic and paid placements
- Using various analytic tools to prove effectiveness of strategies
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a media/digital communications environment using social media to drive business goals
- Proficiency with all social media business platforms and scheduling software
- Strong copywriting skills, as well as ability to communicate message in brand tone and voice
- Decent design skills
- Ability to plan and execute paid social campaigns
- Organizational skills, attention to detail
- Photoshop and similar tools are required.
This is a contractor position, paid hourly, averaging 20 hours per week.