Full Time SEM Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Full Time SEM Specialist
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Up to $70,000; depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time SEM Specialist to work with our client in the automotive space.
You are the perfect SEM Specialist if you:
- GEEK out over all things Google!
- Sign up for Google beta testing to be ahead of the trend
The SEM specialist will be responsible for owning all SEM activity for the internal agency that support 4 separate business units.
The SEM Specialist will:
- Optimize current SEO campaigns for each business unit using Bright Edge.
- Set up paid ads in Google Adwords
- Manage, set up, and optimize Google DoubleClick, AdWords, Analytics, and Tag Manager
- Setting up Paid Social and Paid YouTube Advertising
- Make campaign recommendations surrounding promotions, sponsorships, and other marketing activities each business unit is running.
- Report campaign results back to business unit leaders and executive team.
The SEM Specialist will come on to the team as the true SME, and will be 100% hands on in the execution of the strategy that they are setting for each business unit.
Tell us why you're the ideal fit for this exciting internal agency today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.