Business Writers, Brand Storytellers
Business Writers | Brand Storytellers
Third Bridge Creative is a marketing agency whose clients include some of the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Spotify, Soundcloud, YouTube, Ticketmaster, Universal Music, and many more. The company was founded in 2015 and employs a staff of over 100 worldwide creative talents, primarily writers, editors, and music curators whose bylines appear on publications such as The New Yorker, Pitchfork, Wire, the UK Guardian, and more. Our business focuses on providing customized, massively scalable curation and editorial services to a growing list of clients.
We are seeking savvy, creative and experienced business writers who know and understand the mechanics of the media, music and advertising industries with experience in producing b2c branded content and writing about marketing campaigns and product innovation. Third Bridge Creative is building a team to craft stories that highlight “next practices”, engage and inform thought-leaders and ultimately shape creative and critical thought in new media and emerging technology.
- Generate story ideas and exercise creativity in how brands and businesses tell their story.
- Maintain Third Bridge Creative editing standards at all times; accuracy, creative, fairness.
- Work collaboratively with fellow editors, graphic artists and and account leaders to create visuals that reflect narrative and story.
- Apply TBC best practices in SEO to written content.
- At least three years of experience as a writer/reporter/editor with demonstrated interest in media journalism or reporting and/or, brand storytelling.
- Familiarity with digital music service providers and their services.
- Pronounced interest in emerging business and technology.
- Passion for journalism and the art of conceiving and shaping stories.
- Ability to juggle deadlines, multiple stories and competing priorities.
To apply, please send resume and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.