Video Script Writer for 2.5M subscriber YouTube channel (Charisma on Command)
My name’s Charlie.
I run a personal development YouTube channel with 180M views and 2.5M subscribers. It's called Charisma on Command.
We are looking for someone to support me in creating scripts for our weekly videos. Ideally this person would eventually be lead content writer.
This means you'll be analyzing famous celebrities and breaking down what it is that makes them so charismatic. You'll also be creating original, insightful content on everything from first dates, to job interviews, to the finer points of body language.
For the right person, this is a dream job and a dream company.
If you are someone who…
- Loves the idea of helping people and helping to grow a business with a mission you’re proud of
- Desires autonomy and freedom to make your own decisions
- Wants to be professionally creative and learn about social dynamics while doing so
- Has interest in a remote work arrangement and a flexible schedule
…this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- We’re established, yet growing fast
- Your work will be seen by millions people all around the globe
- The position is remote so you’ll have geographic freedom to work from wherever you want
- You'll be making a positive impact in a significant way - every day we receive hundreds of comments and emails from fans saying we've helped to change their lives for the better
If this sounds interesting to you, check out the job description below and see if you’re a fit for the position!
Our ideal candidate is someone who...
- Has experience in writing scripts for video content
- Is familiar with our channel and has thought of great ideas for "charisma breakdowns"
- Has an excellent grasp of interpersonal dynamics
- Is highly analytical and notices the subtleties of how and why people behave the way they do
- We love working with :-)
The position will start as a part-time, paid trial. We'll have you produce a "charisma breakdown" style video script. If that goes well we'll move onto a "talking head" style script. If it goes well, it will turn into a long term contract.
Please link me to just ONE video that you've scripted that you think shows your style.
If you haven't worked specifically on video scripts, but still think you're a good candidate, send me ONE piece of content that covers a similar topic.
Also, please make the very first words in your application the title of our most recent YouTube video. This is how we will screen out applicants who haven't read this job description.
We won’t be able to get back to everyone, but for the few we like best, we'll set up a brief call to discuss the opportunity.
Thank you for reading. Best of luck, and I look forward to hearing from you!