Junior Writer for Credit Card & Bank Accounts - (Remote Friendly)
- Full Time
Your Job in a nutshell: The Junior Writer covering business credit cards and bank accounts will be an integral part of building the most comprehensive small business finance portal on the internet.
Credit cards and bank accounts are the most heavily used financial products among small businesses and you’ll help us give them the in-depth analysis they deserve. We’ll be covering everything from interest rates and fees to loyalty & rewards programs to employee card management.
This position includes:
- Writing in-depth comparison articles of deposit accounts and credit cards.
- Researching and writing articles about employee spending, travel policies, etc.
- Building up expert sources for interviews and engagement to enrich our content
- Updating account & product information.
- Providing detailed responses to reader questions.
- Developing infographics and visuals to support written content.
- Building online tools like calculators and document templates.
Our mission: To deliver the best answers to people's questions.
Named to the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, Fit Small Business has more than three million small business owners and managers reading our content each month. We deliver well-researched, authoritative articles so these owners can make informed decisions to grow businesses that fuel the economy. Our founders have built successful businesses before, and FSB is profitable with no outside funding. Part of the team of 150+ people is in our NYC headquarters, near Grand Central. Others are distributed across the U.S., Canada, and the Philippines.
Does this sound like you?
The best candidates will be strong writers and have high attention to detail. They will have a strong understanding of credit cards, deposit accounts, credit scores, and credit reports. You should have a desire to stay on top of all the latest offers and how small business owners can most effectively take advantage of them.
Qualifications for success:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are a great researcher and writer.
- You are high energy, and passionate about helping small businesses.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment, where things change quickly.
- You have a strong work ethic.
Tools We Use:
Wordpress, Insightly, G Suite, Slack, Trello, Guru
*It’s fine if you haven’t used these. Just be enthusiastic to learn them.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Quality health insurance (subsidized by FSB)
- Traditional & Roth 401K plans with matching from first day
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Perks and discounts via our PEO
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.