- Full Time
A client in Bethesda, MD is looking for a UI Designer to join their team on a long term contract.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- The ideal UI designer is a strategic thinker at the core and can design for mobile, eCommerce sites!
- Work on projects from concept to completion.
- The UI Designer understands human centered design and leads problem-solving with empathy.
- Experience with eCommerce websites is preferred.
- This role will be research led, strategy driven and collaborative, across several cross functional teams.
- Produce and direct breakthrough digital design solutions to drive revenue.
- Work with external vendors, design agencies, and provide insights to internal business partners.
- Must have a digital portfolio
- Must be a good visual designer with UX foundation.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at once.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must know Sketch, Invision
- Experience with other prototyping tools like Principal, Proto, Webflow, etc. a plus!
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus!
- HTML and CSS and light coding is preferred.
- CMS experience such as Wordpress, etc. are also preferred.