Freelance Traffic Manager
- Full Time
Position: Freelance Traffic Manager
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our well known client in the professional services space is looking for a Traffic Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Traffic Manager:
- Manages the intake and workflow of design projects for a high volume, dynamic design team with multiple skillsets and diverse project requirements.
- Conducts scope analysis and confirmation for all projects on projects that come in through the clients workflow tool, Workfront.
- Pulls in appropriate Creative resources and works with assigned Creative resource to finalize scope.
- Educates stakeholders on how much time is required to complete various types of jobs and all the steps necessary to process a job
- Prioritizes all requests and estimates dates and resource availability.
- Negotiates timelines and resources when applicable with stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other Traffic Managers to meet project requirements
Requirements for the Traffic Manager:
- Minimum of 4 years experience. Design agency/studio, marketing and sales or related role in corporate /professional services preferred.
- Proven ability to provide the supporting resources which lead to successful design solutions.
- Experience in maintaining and implementing brand guidelines.
- Experience in project management and planning.
Proven ability to work well with individuals at all levels within an organization.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. (PC platform)
- Strong computer skills in PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel and Google for Work equivalents.
- Experience with a Marketing Workflow/PM tools.
- Strong Workfront knowledge a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.