- Baltimore, MD, United States (1 day ago)
Why Hearst TV
Hearst Television is a national multimedia company with operations serving nearly three dozen U.S. cities, reaching one out of every...
- New York City, New York (US) (2 days ago)
Kirkus Reviews is looking for an intern who is interested in the publishing industry, cultural journalism, and criticism for a paid internship star...
- Cincinnati, OH, United States (3 days ago)
WLWT, the #1 digital news organization in Cincinnati, is searching for an experienced multi-platform journalist to lead and execute our station’s d...
- Albuquerque, New Mexico (4 days ago)
Assistant News Director is responsible for the overall performance of the news department and any other local productions across multiple media pla...
Wine Business Monthly
- Sonoma, CA USA (4 days ago)
Wine Business Monthly (WBM), a publisher and producer of a business-to-business magazine, websites and conferences, has an opening selling B2B media.
Environmental Defense Fund
- Remote - US, Europe, New York, Washington, D.C. (4 days ago)
With world attention on both the environment and the economy, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) is where policymakers and business leaders turn for ...
Oxford University Press
- Cary, NC USA (4 days ago)
Responsible for the effectiveness of the department through managing a range of supporting activities including for internal & external communi...
- Washington DC, District of Columbia (5 days ago)
Producers are responsible for working as a team with writers, editors and directors to produce a cohesive show. Responsibilities include:Job Duties...
- Las Vegas, Nevada (5 days ago)
• Primary job responsibility includes coding and technical execution of local news and programming utilizing the Ross Overdrive Automated Productio...