Time has made a slew of moves today. Below are the many details.
- Tom Weber has been named executive editor. Weber has most recently served as Time’s assistant managing editor. He joined the magazine two years ago.
- Susanna Schrobsdorff has been named assistant managing editor/living editor. She has been with Time since 1985.
- Courtney Harris Weingarten has been promoted from deputy copy chief to copy chief. She has been with Time since 2007.
- Christine Lim has been named editorial technology manager, a new role at Time. She joined the magazine in 2008, and most recently served as senior producer.
- Alex Fitzpatrick has been named homepage director, also a new role at Time.
- Andrew Katz has been promoted to homepage editor. Katz joined Time last year.
- Elizabeth Dias and Katy Steinmetz have been named correspondents. Dias will focus her reporting on faith and religion and Steinmetz will focus on Time’s coverage in San Francisco.
- Elissa Englund has been promoted from domestic copy editor to deputy copy chief. She has worked at the magazine since 2010.
- Rob Horning has been named deputy copy chief. He has also been with Time since 2010.
- Haley Sweetland Edwards joins Time as a correspondent in the Washington bureau. She comes to Time from Washington Monthly.
- Ashley Ross comes to Time as associate editor of audience engagement. Ross most recently oversaw social media and edited entertainment features for Shape.com.
- Nolan Feeney joins Time as a web reporter. He comes to the magazine from The Atlantic.
- Saveur, Bloomberg Add to Teams
- Joel Lovell Departs New York Times
- AP Vet Linda Deutsch to Retire
- NPR Adds Tasneem Raja as Senior Digital Editor