So far this year, about-town TV chronicler Toni Senecal has reported on everything from the ultimate slice of New York pizza to the vegan oxymoron of a meatless meatball heroes sandwich. It’s all part of her weekly program Toni On!, which airs Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and midnight on WLNY TV/55 and Sundays on CBS 2 at 5:30 a.m.
Westchester Journal News reporter Barbara Livingston Nackman recently caught up with Senecal, who lives in an historic Cortland, NY home with former CNN-journo husband Tracy Shea and their two children. Nackman eases into a list of “Ten Things You Might Not Know About Senecal” and consider us delighted and surprised by items #4 and #10:
4. As a New York University student she was a showroom model for French fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier.
10. During the 1980s, and before she was married, she worked the door at exclusive late-night Manhattan clubs like the Roxy, not as a security guard but to make sure those who entered met the “cool” factor and looked the part. She says she is nowhere near that kind of snob these days. In fact, she’s a first grade class mom for Jericho.
- Kara Swisher's Stated Goal: One 'Really Good' Scoop Per Week
- Enchanting Intern Leads Christopher Rosen to Water, Wedding
- Former Patch Editor Has a Message for Tim Armstrong
- This Nieman Fellow Also Learned How to Play Poker