This week, HarperCollins is hiring a manager of advertising and promotions, while Open Road Media needs a copyeditor. Random House Children’s Books is seeking a senior editor, and Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group is on the hunt for a senior marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Manager, Advertising & Promotions HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Copyeditor Open Road Media (New York, NY)
- Senior Editor Random House Children’s Books (New York, NY)
- Senior Marketing Manager Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group (New York, NY)
- Collection Development Manager Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library (Evansville, IN)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Greenleaf Book Group, Random House, Cambridge University Press