Have you hit your 15-article monthly limit on the Los Angeles Times website?
• Open a new browser. You can read 15 more articles, and when you’re done with those, just open another browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.). Rinse and repeat.
• “Remove all cookies” from your web history. This is really the easiest way past the paywall — just go into you’re browser’s preferences tab and clear out the cookies. Here’s a handy guide on how to delete cookies in various web browsers.
Personally, I signed up for the Sunday paper for $12 a year and that grants me unlimited access to the LAT website. If you don’t want to shell out the cash, you now have a couple of options on how to get around the paywall.
- U-T San Diego’s Loss is Press-Enterprise’s Gain
- The Orange County Register Goes Back to Its Roots
- WEHOville.com Looking to Kickstart Weekly Print Edition
- Morning Media Newsfeed: Brooks Pleads Not Guilty | Asian Newspaper Circ Up | Wendy Williams Renewed