- CBS News anchor Bob Schieffer will be receiving the 2013 NAB Distinguished Service Award at this year’s NAB show in April. The award honors “members of the broadcast community who have made significant and lasting contributions to broadcasting.” Previous recipients included Walter Cronkite, Edward R. Murrow, Ronald Reagan and Oprah Winfrey.
- Time magazine is unveiling its longest cover story ever today, and is partnering with sister company CNN to talk about it. The story, about medical costs in the U.S., will be discussed on “AC360″ tonight, with segments on “The situation Room” and “Starting Point” tomorrow.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'