- Ever wonder how Bloomberg TV’s Adam Johnson got his start in the business? By approaching Dylan Ratigan, who was an anchor on CNBC at the time, while he was jogging in Central Park. “I said, ‘You should have me on your show.’ I told him, ‘I’ll make you look good and make your viewers money,’” Johnson told WAG Magazine.
- Anthony Bourdain talks to AdWeek about his move to CNN, where he will host a weekend show. “There are a lot of places where me and my team have been wanting to make television for a long time and haven’t been able to,” he said. “And CNN has the infrastructure and inclination to make those places doable.”
- CNN is publishing a five-part series on virtual gaming’s impact on society this week. “Gaming Reality” will be featured on Brooke Baldwin‘s 2pmET show on CNN, as well as on CNN International.
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root
- The Morning Ticker: Reporter Explains, 'Meet' Rumors, Kickstart CNN