This week, Vice Media is hiring an editor-in-chief for The Creators Project, while Rodale needs a sales assistant for Runner’s World. WeWomen.com is seeking a staff writer, and Haute Living is on the hunt for an online director. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor-in-chief, The Creators Project VICE Media (Brooklyn, NY)
- Sales assistant, Runner’s World Rodale (New York, NY)
- Staff writer WeWomen.com (New York, NY)
- Online director Haute Living (New York, NY)
- Freelance photo editor Health.com (New York, NY)
Find more great NY jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.