As social media tears down barriers between brands and consumers – and places a premium on visibility and engagement – companies are discovering that Twitter is not just a great way to build a community, but a powerful tool for generating leads and driving sales.
Jumpstart and leverage your brand’s Twitter initiative at AllTwitter Marketing Conference, which takes place tomorrow (Tuesday, June 4) at Hilton Union Square, San Francisco. Hear from leading social media professionals from the San Francisco Giants, NASA, Datasift, Topsy, the Oakland Raiders, Nestivity, Social Times, JB Chicago, the San Jose Sharks, Buffer, Simply Measured, Kred, Mass Relevance, Rallyverse, Optimal, the Golden State Warriors, SFGate.com, 22Squared and Mashable.
This conference brings together all of the social media stakeholders and industry influencers for a full day of thought-provoking discussion and enlightening debate. Attendees will:
- Learn how to chart their brand’s social graph with analytics and Twitter metrics.
- Explore the impact of Twitter’s long-awaited advertising API along with Vine, Twitter’s new mobile social video-sharing app for the iPhone
- Discover why the most shared and clicked-on links on Twitter are images and why the positioning of links and hashtags is critical to conversion
- Examine the latest tips, tools, and tricks for scoring, activating, monitoring, and monetizing communities of interest
- Network and exchange ideas with colleagues and professional peers in a setting that favors candid discussions and maximizes the interaction of all participants
Don’t delay: register now!
- Social Media Experts Lead Interactive Online Event
- Twitter And The Future Of Social TV
- Insider's Guide To AllTwitter Marketing Conference, June 4, San Francisco
- See Topsy, DataSift, San Francisco Giants, Buffer and NASA at AllTwitter Marketing Conference