Coffee is a $70 billion global market, and social media is a fertile brewing ground for brand competition.
Unmetric recently released a Coffee Industry Social Media Report that analyzes social media performance of three major types of java brands: coffee shops, consumer packaged goods, and coffee makers.
Check out the most popular coffee companies on Twitter, and more, below.
Key findings from Unmetric’s Coffee Industry Social Media Report:
- The four most popular coffee roasters on Twitter are: Green Mountain, Nescafe, Illy, and Tullys
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has the highest number of tweets per day (32)
- Nescafe has the lowest (1)
- The six most popular coffee shops on Twitter are: Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Caribou Coffee, Peets, Seattle’s Best, and Tim Hortons
- Keurig has one of the highest number of replies (900)
- The World Of Social Media Monitoring And Analytics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Build Your Digital Audience Across Social Media, Email And Mobile [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Past, Present And Future Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Women Dominate Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]