Coffee is a $70 billion global market, and social media is a fertile brewing ground for brand competition.
Unmetric recently released a Coffee Industry Social Media Report that analyzes social media performance of three major types of java brands: coffee shops, consumer packaged goods, and coffee makers.
Check out the most popular coffee companies on Twitter, and more, below.
Key findings from Unmetric’s Coffee Industry Social Media Report:
- The four most popular coffee roasters on Twitter are: Green Mountain, Nescafe, Illy, and Tullys
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has the highest number of tweets per day (32)
- Nescafe has the lowest (1)
- The six most popular coffee shops on Twitter are: Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Caribou Coffee, Peets, Seattle’s Best, and Tim Hortons
- Keurig has one of the highest number of replies (900)
- The World of Social Media 2014: Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Holiday Shopping Goes Social (But Not so Much on #Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Your New Social Media Strategy: Attract, Engage, Convert & Monitor [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What we Learned About Social Media in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]