Working at Twitter would be pretty cool, right? Do you scan their new open positions each week searching for one that may be right for you?
It’s okay if you don’t, because we’re searching for you – and we’ll highlight jobs that catch our eye from time to time so you don’t miss out.
Take this past week, for example: Imagine being paid to design email layouts for Twitter. No, it doesn’t have much more to it than that, so you should have plenty of free time (shhh).
Working out of Twitter’s home office in San Francisco, the Email Designer is tasked with translating “key aspects of the Twitter experience into clear, actionable emails that drive product reach and engagement.”
How will you accomplish this? By working with product managers, creative directors and visual designers to “incorporate the visual identity of Twitter into our emails.” And then there’s some stuff about interaction models, user task flows and “UI specifications” – but all that doesn’t sound too strenuous. We figure it will take the right person 3-4 hrs each day. Tops.
So if you have experience designing email campaigns for mobile and web and can adjust designs depending on specific capabilities and limitations of various email clients and technologies (we figure there’s a high-pressure test!) – then, you’re in! Maybe! Expertise in this stuff will help:
- Designing user growth-related features for social or game products/services
- Conducting user testing and/or analytical research
- HTML and CSS knowledge, current on latest responsive design techniques
- Experience building prototypes
So, check it out and watch for more cool job alerts right here! And remember, you can always find more great social media jobs on our job board. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
(Image from Shutterstock)
- Social Media Jobs: Upworthy, Oxford Communications, WeWomen.com
- Social Media Jobs: GameChanger, Haylie Pomroy Group, Mode Media
- Social Media Jobs: Wooga, SFG Media Group, AlixPartners
- Social Media Jobs: Factory 360, Huffington Post Photo, Institute of International Education