Your online reputation can make or break your business. As much as you might be hesitant about “being fake” online, there is a big difference between managing your reputation and sanitizing everything you tweet – and the former can help your business immensely.
This infographic from KBSD shows you how you can effectively manage a positive corporate reputation on social networks, while maintaining your brand’s voice.
Twitter is an especially rewarding social network to target when managing your brand’s reputation – whether you have some skeletons you need to shake out of your closet or you’re starting clean.
For instance, 53 percent of Twitter users tweet recommendations for products and services they like. And if you’ve got a stellar reputation, you’re more likely to be on their minds when they’re tweeting.
The below infographic shares some great tools you can use to search for your mentions on Twitter, to see who is talking about your company and enable you to engage with them. It also outlines several broad actions that you can take to ensure you company’s name stays out of the mud online, such as:
- Preparing a consistent content strategy,
- Listening to your customers on social media,
- Using SEO,
- And solving the problems raised by your consumers.
This infographic is the second installment of a two-part series on managing your digital reputation, the first of which you can read here.
- Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Pitt, Gravity And THAT Selfie - Twitter's Reaction To The Oscars [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The World Of Social Media Monitoring And Analytics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Build Your Digital Audience Across Social Media, Email And Mobile [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Past, Present And Future Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]