For the third consecutive year, CMO.com have released their CMO’s (Chief Marketing Officer’s) Guide To The Social Landscape.
Five new members have made the roster this year, including Pinterest and Google+.
The infographic is presented below in full. However, if you visit the CMO website the visual can be sorted by customer communication, brand exposure, site traffic and SEO. Somewhat surprisingly, CMO rated Google+ as the top social network in three of these categories, with Twitter securing the number one spot in site traffic.*
Still, this is a useful one-stop summary of the pros and cons of the different social networks, and a fantastic resource for both brands and marketers.
* You can draw your own conclusions from this. From personal experience and everything I’ve ever seen, Facebook leads in site traffic by some distance, and both Twitter and Facebook beat Google+ for customer communication and brand exposure.
- The World of Social Media 2014: Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Holiday Shopping Goes Social (But Not so Much on #Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Your New Social Media Strategy: Attract, Engage, Convert & Monitor [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What we Learned About Social Media in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]