The infographic below by Invesp breaks down the major social networks’ impact on online shopping.
- 4 in 10 social media users have purchased an item online or in-store after sharing it or marking it as a favorite on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.
- 50% of those purchases take place within a week; 80% take place within 3 weeks.
- 71% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase based on social media referrals.
- Twitter is the most influential for tech purchases, and the least influential for gardening and decor.
- The top 2 ways Twitter helps solidify purchase decisions are: purchase location identification and product discovery.
- Vice Capitals: Revealing America's Sin Cities (Via Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- A Brief History Of The #Selfie (1839-2014) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Science Of B2B Online Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The History Of Social Networking Through The Ages [INFOGRAPHIC]