Many businesses are already on social media, but they’re tweeting without a roadmap. Developing a strategy for all of your tweets, status update, customer service, monitoring efforts and more can be time-consuming and expensive – if you don’t have the resources to create your own strategy, here’s one that’s been created for you.
This infographic from Signals.ca is targeted towards the health care industry, but most of the social media strategy tips can be applied to any business.
Here are the seven basic steps to creating a social strategy:
- Know your audience
- Define clear objectives
- Create key messages
- Plan your content
- Engage on Facebook
- Lead (& follow) on Twitter
- Manage your accounts
The only step that might be missing from this basic strategy is to monitor your effectiveness and adjust your strategy based on this data. But otherwise, the tips in here are priceless for brands looking for a quick and dirty social strategy.
Take a look at the infographic below for a detailed description of each step:
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Social Video (But Were Afraid To Ask) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- This Week On Twitter: Top Social Sales Platforms, Twitter Click To Call Button, New Marketing Trends
- Is Social Media Bad For Your Health? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Power Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]