Did you know that people engage with shared content 49 percent more on weekends?
That’s useful information, especially if you’re planning a social marketing strategy for your brand. But we’ve only begun to scratch the surface.
What if I told you that:
- Twitter offers more referral traffic per share than Facebook
- Users aged 55-64 engage with friends’ content more than any other age demographic
- Content posted on Thursdays typically has the best “legs”
This infographic from PO.ST looks at the six myths of social sharing.
- Social Media and Business - Which Platform is Right for You? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How to Take a Better #Selfie [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 5 Steps to Effective Social Media Measurement [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media Ads Cheat Sheet: Image Sizes for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & More [INFOGRAPHIC]