Did you know that people engage with shared content 49 percent more on weekends?
That’s useful information, especially if you’re planning a social marketing strategy for your brand. But we’ve only begun to scratch the surface.
What if I told you that:
- Twitter offers more referral traffic per share than Facebook
- Users aged 55-64 engage with friends’ content more than any other age demographic
- Content posted on Thursdays typically has the best “legs”
This infographic from PO.ST looks at the six myths of social sharing.
- #Facebook, #Twitter, #Pinterest, #Instagram: How to Write the Perfect Post [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Jobseeker's Guide to Cleaning Up Your Online Presence [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Optimal Length of a Tweet, Hashtag, Podcast, Slideshare and (Almost) Everything Online
- 6 Social Media Mistakes That Are Costing You a Job