Did you know that people engage with shared content 49 percent more on weekends?
That’s useful information, especially if you’re planning a social marketing strategy for your brand. But we’ve only begun to scratch the surface.
What if I told you that:
- Twitter offers more referral traffic per share than Facebook
- Users aged 55-64 engage with friends’ content more than any other age demographic
- Content posted on Thursdays typically has the best “legs”
This infographic from PO.ST looks at the six myths of social sharing.
- 6 Tips to Create a Super Social Media Strategy [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Which Social Network is Right for Your Business? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What, When and Where to Post on Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- #Facebook, #Twitter, #Pinterest, #Instagram: How to Write the Perfect Post [INFOGRAPHIC]