Holiday heyday is just around the corner, and digital marketers and social media managers are already elbow-deep in Twitter promotion plans.
Here’s what they found.
- 45% of respondents said they would rather take Twitter shopping with them than their husband or wife!
- 64% of respondents said they have bought a product because of something they saw on Twitter
- 57% of respondents use Twitter to determine which stores to visit
Further, according to social listening company and Twitter Certified Product Crimson Hexagon, holiday shopping conversations on Twitter increased in 2012 by 30% over the previous year, with buzz peaking predictably on Black Friday and Christmas Eve:
So, 30% of Twitter users are thinking about holiday shopping before October even begins – are you one of them?
- The Top 7 Facebook Pages And Twitter Accounts [INFOGRAPHIC]
- A Day In The Life Of A Social Media Marketer [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Top Twitter Trends Of 2013 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Facebook, Twitter And YouTube - How Are Saudis Using Social Media? [INFOGRAPHIC]