Ever wanted to work in social media? You’re not alone – 79% of corporations now utilize some aspect of social media in their arsenal, and as a new era in B2C relationships begins, so too has the interest in working within that business.
And what better way to lead the charge than to become a social media strategist?
This infographic from Voltier Creative takes a look at social media for the career minded.
- 100% of social media strategists have a Twitter account, boasting an average of 3,221 followers
- The position skews 64% male
- 46% have a degree in communication, 40% in marketing
- Only 37% list experience in social media as part of why they’re successful in their job – 58% say it’s because they’re multi-disciplinary and can wear many hats
- Social Media Advertising: Myth Busted [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Who Owns Social Media? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 6 Steps to Measure Social Media ROI [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Good and the Bad of Social Media Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]