Taking photos and videos and loading lots of apps onto your phone or tablet can slow down the performance of your device. To help you manage your media and keep your Kindle device give its best performance, we’ve created a lists of apps that specialize in cleaning the memory from your device. These apps will help you free up space on your device so that they will work better.
5 Memory Cleaner Apps for Kindle
1. Auto Memory Manager: “Forget about “kill all” buttons and all the hassle. AMM let’s you customize the out-of-memory manager settings on your phone so you don’t have to do it yourself with task killers. This works on both rooted and unrooted phones. So just start it up and forget about it.”
2. Android Cleaner: “There are a lot of memory and history cleaner/eraser apps out there but Android Clean Master should be your first choice tool. This fancy app combines all the erase and clean features in a single app to clean the rubbish content of your Android phone as well as monitoring system resources usage, plus, it also offers you the best UI to delete unwanted messages and call log according to your selection.”
3. Quick Cache Cleaner: “Get more available storage space by clearing cache and data files with this productivity app for Android. Internal memory is a precious resource–clear out the clutter by deleting unnecessary files with a single click. No root permission is required. Use it any time you run into memory management issues, specifically when you run out of application storage.”
4. Memory Cleaner for Kindle: “[Crispy for kindle] is an application to diagnose and improve the degree of crispy now of your smartphone. Let’s check the crunchy beans degrees for more comfortable Sumahoraifu!”
5. Clean: “Clean is a powerful tool that clean files and optimizes memory to increase the speed of your mobile device. Our app will speed up old devices and keeps new devices fresh.”