With Imgur’s new Meme Generator, you can instantaneously create a meme to share on Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter or your blog.
AgencySpy editor Kiran Aditham talked about the new tool on the Morning Media Menu today. He also discussed why advertising agency Grey has resigned its account with E*Trade. Press play below to listen.
Below, we’ve outlined how you can use Imgur’s Meme Generator. Be sure to browse the complete catalog of default memes. They are sorted by popularity so you can find the most viral picture for your message.
How To Make a Meme with Imgur’s Free Tool
2. Enter your text and edit for the ideal size.
3. Publish your meme. Click “submit to the public memes gallery” so other readers can share your meme.
4. Once you publish your meme, click the “Get Embed Codes” button or the “Download” button so you can share it online.
(Link via The Verge)
- New Flickr App Update Comes With Live Video Filters
- In the Future, Google Chromebooks Can Be Unlocked With Your Smartphones
- Evernote's Moleskin: A Business Analog to Digital Notebook with Plenty of Space for Play
- TL;DR Wikipedia Shortens Long-Form Entries for Humorous, Mobile Browsing